Things have been pretty quiet here for a few weeks now. There’s a number of reasons for that, but the biggest one is that soon, I’ll be headed south. Way, way, south, all the way down to Porto Alegre, Brazil. I’d never heard of it either. Departure date is mid-July. My wife is excited to […]
- Charlotte: I have noticed that the said bugs have different lighting patterns. Fireflies typically fly slow and light up once then go dark, then they fly... on Lightning bug or firefly?
- Isaac: You mentioned another blog: "I Love My Burg, Worst Week Ever, Whurk, Harrisonblog" Do you have a link? A cursory search didn't find anything. on Going South, Going Silenter
- Fred: "Hibernation" . . . . there have been a number of blog start-ups in the area that fizzled, and several doing great work. If local... on Going South, Going Silenter
- sandy martin: All the best to the both of you.I left the area in 1968 to begin my adult life and now continue to visit often.OSH has... on Going South, Going Silenter
- Barkley Rosser: Sorry to hear this from both of you. You have certainly provided a good public service, and I at least hope that one way or... on Going South, Going Silenter
- Peter: It says that .02% of Americans say that, but that means that there were literally two people who used that term. One around Milwaukee, one... on Lightning bug or firefly?