Have you ever plotted how you’d lead your army to seize and subdue Harrisonburg? I’d probably strike my first blow up in Park View where the Mennonites are unlikely to offer much armed resistance, establish artillery positions on the EMU hill, shell downtown and then show the rest of town the full measure of my […]
- Charlotte: I have noticed that the said bugs have different lighting patterns. Fireflies typically fly slow and light up once then go dark, then they fly... on Lightning bug or firefly?
- Isaac: You mentioned another blog: "I Love My Burg, Worst Week Ever, Whurk, Harrisonblog" Do you have a link? A cursory search didn't find anything. on Going South, Going Silenter
- Fred: "Hibernation" . . . . there have been a number of blog start-ups in the area that fizzled, and several doing great work. If local... on Going South, Going Silenter
- sandy martin: All the best to the both of you.I left the area in 1968 to begin my adult life and now continue to visit often.OSH has... on Going South, Going Silenter
- Barkley Rosser: Sorry to hear this from both of you. You have certainly provided a good public service, and I at least hope that one way or... on Going South, Going Silenter
- Peter: It says that .02% of Americans say that, but that means that there were literally two people who used that term. One around Milwaukee, one... on Lightning bug or firefly?