This is a guest post by Mike Wade, who contacted Old South High last month after reading a recent article about marijuana arrests in Harrisonburg. To the City of Harrisonburg, Virginia: When I saw the post that Andrew wrote last month about State Senator Adam Ebbin’s marijuana decriminalization bill before the upcoming General Assembly session, […]
- Charlotte: I have noticed that the said bugs have different lighting patterns. Fireflies typically fly slow and light up once then go dark, then they fly... on Lightning bug or firefly?
- Isaac: You mentioned another blog: "I Love My Burg, Worst Week Ever, Whurk, Harrisonblog" Do you have a link? A cursory search didn't find anything. on Going South, Going Silenter
- Fred: "Hibernation" . . . . there have been a number of blog start-ups in the area that fizzled, and several doing great work. If local... on Going South, Going Silenter
- sandy martin: All the best to the both of you.I left the area in 1968 to begin my adult life and now continue to visit often.OSH has... on Going South, Going Silenter
- Barkley Rosser: Sorry to hear this from both of you. You have certainly provided a good public service, and I at least hope that one way or... on Going South, Going Silenter
- Peter: It says that .02% of Americans say that, but that means that there were literally two people who used that term. One around Milwaukee, one... on Lightning bug or firefly?